The Monument Valley Air Race will take place May 12th against the unique backdrop of the Monument Valley Tribal Park surrounded by trees and windblown sand – all comprising the magnificent colors of the breathtaking valley of the Navajo Nation. Only 5,000 tickets will be available for spectator viewing.
Ticket prices will be $25 each ticket including a free program booklet.
- Red Bull Air Race World Series event
- Public Paddock walk at the Goulding’s airport
- Autograph sessions with 14 of the world’s best pilots
- Cultural entertainment and musical acts
- Program booklet
- Free parking and shuttle to the park
Parking available at the Visitor’s Center, the High-School and the Goulding’s Lodge areas.
Shuttle hours are from 10:00AM to 7:00PM and are available at the Visitor’s Center and the Goulding’s Lodge areas with a drop off at the Park Entrance every 20 minutes. Additional shuttles are also available from Kayenta and Bluff every hour between 10:00AM and 7:00PM.