Some findings regarding the number 33…
- 33 is the largest positive integer that can not be expressed as a sum of different triangular numbers…whatever that is.
- Alexander the Great died at the age of thirty-three.
- 33 is the atomic number of Arsenic. (I am a chemist by degree, so I just had to throw that in)
- Famous athletes who’ve worn the number 33 include: Larry Bird, Patrick Ewing, Patrick Roy, and Tony Dorsett
- A normal human spine has 33 vertebrae when the bones that form the coccyx are counted individually
- Anyone born on May 11, 1974 is 33 today. Oh wait, I was born May 11, 1974.