There’s a lot being said lately in the FS blogosphere…
- Adrian explains when a draw call is not a draw call.
- Arno has some lessons learned when developing 3rd party jetways in FSX.
- Jon provides some Vancouver+ comparison shots and has been experimenting with MyTrafficX.
- Phil has written an extremely detailed article on the different classes of "blurries," and how to avoid them. He also explains some issues with hacking out-of-memory errors in Vista.
- Bill describes a nice trip to the east coast.
- Finally, Bob has a write-up describing his visit here in SC last weekend, and a short interview he did of me while he was here.
Have a great weekend!