After 3 years of enjoyment, Roy has decided to sell N204WT. He asked me to post details in case an interested party ran across it on my site, so here are the particulars!
Aircraft Feature List
- AOPA Win-A-Twin 2004 sweepstakes aircraft, taken delivery February 2005.
- IO-320 B1A Lycoming engines 160 HP, with Superior Millennium Cylinders, GAMI fuel inj. LOP 14 GPH @165-170 KTS. Engine under warranty for one more year all new parts and built by Penn Yan Air.
- Special Q tip props by Hartzell with chrome spinners. L. Eng. 445 hrs. and RT. Eng. 442 as of today 06-11-08.
- All new tires, new Gill battery, new bungy cords and annual not due until Sept. 08. 91-411 & 413 current until Sept. 2008.
- Tip tanks, aux. and main holding 120 gals. 1100 naut. miles or seven hrs. of fuel.
- Instrumentation: Garmin 480 GPS (WAAS capable) NAV. & COM.; VOR Garmin Apollo MFD 20; Apollo Model SL30 NAV.-COM; Garmin GTX 330 Transponder Mode S and C; PMA 8000 Series Audio Panel & Marker Beacon; 4300 Electric Attitude Indicator by Mid Contentintal; S-TEC 55X; EDM 760 Twin by J.P. Instruments; Electronic Horizontal Situation Indicator KI 825 by Honeywell.
If you are interested, contact Roy here: 864-227-3686 or 864-941-7662